Subject: [Leica] [OT] Polaroid image repair software
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:31:33 -0500

A few years ago, I had downloaded a free software package which I think came
from Polaroid which does a decent job of repairing old images damaged by
fungus and what not. It worked on PowerPC-based Macs.

Does anyone remember the name of the software or know where I can find this
S/W now?

My wife is scanning old negatives from her childhood in Malaysia and many of
them has been damaged by fungus and mould.

Regards,
Spencer