Subject: [Leica] Fuji X infrared
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:34:56 -0600

The IR bug seems to have bitten again.  I took the Fuji X-E1 out this
afternoon.  The images are nowhere near as nice as Nathan's, but then it
wasn't an M8 and the light was bad.  I mean really bad winter light,
maybe even bad for IR if that is possible.  This was with the Fuji 14mm
2.8 and Hoya R72 filter.  If I take this up again I'll probably have an
SLR converted.  I have an unused Canon 40D and Canon 10-22 lens that
might work well.  Handheld IR might be pretty cool.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF0858.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Fuji X infrared)