Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/1/2014: Dutch invasion of Costa Blanca
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:00:43 +0100

I was out cycling today, enjoying the good weather; despite some clouds, the
temperatures were exceedingly pleasant at about 20-22C (68-70F). There was a
strong wind, but in this case it meant that I had tailwind during the last
20 km of the 75 km ride which is when you need it the most. And on the way,
I saw this sight:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3041408939&k=X9356NN&lb=1&s=O

Back in the 1500s, Spain ruled the Netherlands. Now the Dutch are returning
the favour ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman