Subject: [Leica] IMG: Selfie
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:10:20 -0600

I always felt "Selfies" were meant to be fun.  With new eye lens
implants, drugstore reading glasses, and new firmware in the X-E1, I
felt that I needed to check out the combination for problems.  I was the
only subject available on a cold day, so a selfie was my solution.

Once I found an image that "worked", I cropped it and used various
software enhancements to get a look that I liked.  My next purchase will
be some real glasses for close work.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF0779+edit5.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--