Subject: [Leica] Temple Beggars
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 18:35:52 +0800

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/L1022223.jpg

That's what they called themselves. I chatted with one on the left. She
reminds me of my grandmother who passed away a number of years now.

I paid my respect at the Tin Hau Temple. Tin Hau temples are all all over
the world. The oldest Chinese temple in America is the Tin Hau Temple in
San Francisco.

***
Lastly, Howard is quite a great guy. I guess the height of irony is that a
"westerner" showing a native born Hong Konger around and places to go, but
so it goes.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Temple Beggars)