Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:29:04 -0600

Pentax Kr 12.4 mp digital SLR k mount  It uses 3 aa batteries and gets LOTS
of shots with a set.

Pentax DA 40mm 2.8 ltd  proper Shade and back cap
Tiny wonderfully compact ultra sharp af. Lots of my Friday Flowers have
been shot with this lens. Doesn't hunt, and you can grab it and manual
focus if you want.

Pentax DA 21mm f3.2 ltd proper shade and caps
Another ultra thin lens with lots of contrast.  I did not use this one a
lot, but it is a beauty. A perfect walk around lens.

Pentax DA 70 mm f2.4 ltd built-in shade and caps
Terrific portrait lens, fast small and light.

A nice kit of primes that will fit in your coat pocket.  (Well, the camera
may need a BIG pocket.)

$1325  plus shipping and paypal.  Checks OK.   I think I can arrange bank
transfer too.

--
Regards,

Sonny