Subject: [Leica] FS: Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:14:16 +0100

I have decided to sell my Fuji zoom. It is a very convenient and handy lens,
especially for travelling, but I prefer to work exclusively with fixed focal
length lenses, and I want/need the 1.4 maximum aperture of the new 23mm.

So the zoom is for sale at 350 Euro. The lens is as a good as new with hood
and caps, but I do not have the original packaging. Payment preferably by
IBAN; if using Paypal, add 4%.

Contact me off-list if interested.

Cheers,
Nathan