Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spitfire DNA
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:20:35 -0800

Nice, you can feel the rumble of the engine...

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] IMG: Spitfire DNA)