Subject: [Leica] 2014 LUG Yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 09:34:02 +1000

Since I am already fielding questions on the book for this year on and off
list, here are the first instructions. No doubt at all that no-one will
remember this post but I will repeat it next in the second half of the
year. Don't say you weren't given enough notice.

Submissions for this year need to be sent to this address.
hopsternew at icloud.com.
Do not send them to the list nor send them to my list address.

The 2014 Yearbook will be open to anyone and you may submit two photographs
made in 2014 with any imaging device. It will follow the form of Jim's
previous books.

There will be the same print options available and also an e-book version
(.epub format)  for iPad. There will not be a PDF version offered for sale.
This is to address possible concerns by some contributors that their images
may too readily copied.
Submitted files will not be reproduced in any way except to Blurb for the
publication.
No payment will be made to any contributor.

Both 2014 versions will be sold at cost plus the same surcharge of USD 7.00
for Jim's charity Project H.O.M.E.

The book will not be juried. All images submitted will be included provided
that they meet the minimum standard for print reproduction.

The submission period for contributions will be from  2 November to 20
December 2014 (49 days) using any timezone you like. Late entries to test
the boundaries may be subject to public shaming and non-publication.

Technical guidelines for submissions will be published later.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] 2014 LUG Yearbook)