Subject: [Leica] R lenses not to miss
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:13:53 -0800

I bought a 180mm f4 R lens on the-site-that-shall-not-be-named for use with
my A7(r) and my 1Ds Mk II.

Nice piece of glass.

I see a variety of other R lenses out there at what seem like decent prices.

Which ones are the ?good ones.? I can see from the prices that the 280mm is
highly coveted. But which ones might I have overlooked.

I see no reason for me to buy a 50 or 35 since I have those covered with
excellent M glass.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Adam

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] R lenses not to miss)