Subject: [Leica] The Real Cost of Leicas
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:47:03 -0500

out of 48 Leicas that I've owned over the years only three were
purchased new, two of those I got at cost as a dealer and one a LHSA
black paint was purchased at the advertised price. I've never owned more
than 10 at any one time, currently I own 7, 6 ltm and 1 M4-2. I sold an
entire collection to buy my M8 which was the only Leica I ever lost
money on when I sold it.

---
protection is active.

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] The Real Cost of Leicas)