Subject: [Leica] LUG Ybk
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 01:11:03 -0000

Mine touched down in Bray today, but, through force of circumstances, other
than a hurried glance, I wasn't able to look at it until five minutes ago.
However, it looks great on a quick flick, and I'm about to go to bed with it
for a slower peruse over an electric blanket.

However, I have to say well done to Jim on the quality of the product, and
how I appreciate your efforts in pulling it together.

Tell you what I think of the content tomorrow!

Douglas

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LUG Ybk)