Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook Future
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 02:09:00 +0000

I also agree that we should keep doing the LUG Yearbook....   and I would be
willing to help edit/design/publish it...

I think we probably could do the project as a team effort and split up some
of the responsibility as well.

One thing I would love to see would be for the LUG to select a "Best of the
Year" photo from the group for the front and rear cover...   Logistically,
maybe a small group would pick out four or five of what they think are the
best images...   and then have the LUG vote...   Anyhow, the top two images
would get front and back cover...   And as an added bonus, winners would get
to submit a third image for the inside of the book...    Just an idea...

Duane

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Leica Yearbook Future)
Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Leica Yearbook Future)