Subject: [Leica] On retirement
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 21:20:25 -0800

>  The big secret of a happy retirement is to retire TO something rather
> than FROM something.

This is one of the best things I've read on the LUG in quite a while. Thank
you, Larry. I'm 64 and a number of my peers are retiring. I hadn't been able
to put my finger on why I didn't want to retire, but this nails it. A week
after I no longer have anything to do, I know I will drop dead.

Brian Reid

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] On retirement)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] On retirement)