Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polar Bear Ride
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 07:47:53 -0600 (CST)

http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Seattle/Color/L2000082

http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Seattle/Color/L2000080

--
>Jay,
Looks like fun.

I like riding when it's below 60F, since I won't go out without helmet.
jacket, leather pants, gloves...but my bike's winterized and our high temp
Monday is going to be minus 1F (-18C), so I'm envious.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu