Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year to Brian and All Luggers!
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:23:16 -0800

Brian- Thanks for keeping the LUG running well.
I got tired of waiting for the R10, and looking at the results of Steve and
others with the Sony A7r- I took the plunge. Still trying to figure it out.
In bright sun, the screen is too dark for easy use. Also- when checking
focus, the red rectangle and its magnification seem to go out quickly - you
have to be real quick to get the fine focus adjusted before you lose the
magnification. All this is when using the Leica R lens. I have a lot to
figure out yet- but hopefully this coming year will get it. Best to ALL,
Stasys

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Happy New Year to Brian and All Luggers!)