Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: quiet end of year
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 07:28:47 +0100

After a hectic year during which I have been posting pictures from all over
Europe, Korea, etc., the year ends with a whimper, just at home in Alicante,
doing nothing unusual. But that's OK too:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1099

And I am posting this from my sister's apartment in Poland, so the New Year
will begin on a travelling note tonight.

This completes my 13th year of posting these weekly  blogs, and once again
thanks to Kyle Cassidy for getting the idea back in 2000.

Happy 2014, everyone!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman