Subject: [Leica] IMG - My Mum in 1958, Paris
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:28:46 +0000

I have digging out my late Mother's photo library over the last few days.
She passed away in 1996 and left a large box of photos. It seemed an
opportune moment over the Christmas holidays to go delving with a view to
starting an archive. I'm sorry these weren't taken on a Leica, but I did
select the negatives with my Leica loupe, if that helps!

1958 on the steps of the Eiffel Tower, Paris on 120 roll film

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p218878823/h2780015c#h2780015c

Thanks for looking

Charlie

Charlie Chan