Subject: [Leica] Up for Auction - rare artwork
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:39:19 -0800

An original, unsigned Granny van Goose piece of potato art.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-7181.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-7182.jpg.html

Presently in the collection of Robert Kloster, but now up for grabs to the
highest bidder.

Bids will start at $0.50 to cover the cost of a postage stamp (Outside USA
will be charged extra) and envelope.  While every care will be taken to
place it in an ordinary unprotected envelope carefully, be aware that some
assembly work may be required on your end, so bid accordingly.

There is a reserve bid that is considerably higher than the starting bid, so
bid high and bid often.....

If it doesn?t sell here, I will be forced to either put in on flea-bay, or
give it to the dog.  I am sure no one wants that to happen.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson