Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual portrait of a master shooter
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:16:32 +1000

I've been shooting a lot of late that's not much of interest to much of the
LUG perhaps.
While my M is away, I'm trying to expand my horizons a little and also
catch up some of a very large backlog.
This portrait is from Barcelona in September.  After the rest of the crew
had gone Lluis and I still spent as much time together as we could manage
with cameras in hand of course. One of the restaurants that we really like
is Julivert Meu, which is where we had our LUG dinner with the whole crew
earlier too. I'll very shortly post all of the respectable shots of the LUG
crew too.

Here's Lluis while we were waiting for our after dinner chupitos!
For those interested in the technical story, this is with my M (typ 240)
and Summilux 50 ASPH AFTER I dropped them (and me) in a stone courtyard.
Shooting with the EVF, this is a crop from a shot across the table in the
ambient light, f/2.8 1/25th sec 2000 ISO (developed in LR with the NIK plug
ins too)

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/153865387

Cheers
Geoff