Subject: [Leica] Junkyard cat
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:48:00 -0500 (EST)

 Jim,

Very nice picture, indeed. Cat's are usually not so cooperative.

Larry Z

Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote
We've all heard of "junk yard dogs", but how many have met a true survivor,
a salvage yard cat. ?I went through my many images of this little bundle of
energy, made while my car was being serviced, and found one where his eyes
display the wisdom that allows him to survive and prosper. ?A true "rescue
kitty", he now has the situation under control.:-)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Junkyard cat)