Subject: [Leica] IMGs: 'tis the season.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 23:42:17 -0000

"George Lottermoser" <george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote

>c & c always welcome and appreciated
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8406>

Cute picture, George, but I hope - at her age - to blow out the full 80
candles myself.

Mind you today, I couldn't do it as I feel like I've been in a fight.

I had two women extracting one of my premolars for what seemed like 40
minutes this morning. When they got it out, and held it up in a fisherman's
moment while perspiring heavily and saying it was one long root, I was too
shattered to photograph the triumphant pair with my iPhone. A missed
opportunity!

Douglas