Subject: [Leica] More A7 stuff.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:54:41 -0800

I just pixel-looked at some of my shots from Samys.. The A7 + Nikon 50/1.G
lens...

Some of the shots were made at 1/20 of a second...and I can read the tiny
print on a camera box at 10 feet.. The text is quite clear.

There seems to be less camera movement that I would expect at these slow
speeds...

As far as I know, there is no IS in the camera, and certainly none in the
lens..

Any thoughts?  Did I just get lucky?

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net