Subject: [Leica] B&W visualization vs COLO(U)R
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 21:07:01 +0100

In fact the debate was HOT between Philippe and Alice ...

So they went to ask a physicist who confirmed that white, after all,
was a mix of colours and IS a colour as any.

Later in the day and probably unsatisfied with this first answer, they
resumed their argument and went to see an artist who,
after a moment's hesitation, assured them black IS also a colour.

See Alice told Philippe, See?
I had told you so.
Told you SO many times!!!
I KNEW the B&W TV set I sold you was colour television ...

Merrry Christmas to all B&W and Colour believers

x-ray Philippe
to the eye.