Subject: [Leica] Pictures in the exhibition
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:05:25 -0000

 Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here you can view all the pictures exposed, click the arrows (Facebook is
> required)
> <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=425899200870056&set=a.425899187536724.1073741861.305919912867986&type=1&theater>

Besides your own, Lluis, which are great, there seems to be a lot of talent
walking the streets of Barcelona. In no particular order, I liked Cesar
Lucadamo's dog, the wall climbers by Fabio Pitrola, and the photos by Jordi
Cami, Joan Thomas, and Stefano Buonamici. However, there were others too,
but I decided I might get writer's cramp noting them down!

However, one issue - isn't there a copyright issue with putting photos on
facebook?

Douglas

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Pictures in the exhibition)