Subject: [Leica] in a tiny old town
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:28:27 -0800

Steve Barbour SHOWED:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/gazebo.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
A very interesting scene! If one applies the "Art of Observation?" The scene
becomes a B&W powerhouse. I bet if one looks at this area as a "base photo
area to work over?" You could come away with several interesting photos?
Many actually! And as the sun created new shadows you could spend more than
an hour or two snapping and coming away with a most interesting photo series
from one location.

The building in the background has obviously more interesting looking
shadows. Various compositions of shadows and gazebo. If one just let their
mind's eye roll freely over the scene as a who, what is here of images while
dissecting the area? I believe you could come away with some absolutely
magical photos. All in B&W of course. :-)

Well done on this photo as a starter. So may I be so bold as to suggest?
of day and sunshine for different effects within the shadows and stuff!

I believe with your talents to see visual moments you'll create a most
interesting photo series rather than just one photo!

cheers,
ted :-)

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] in a tiny old town)