Subject: [Leica] My Sony A7 arrived today
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:03:48 -0800

It?s a sad commentary on the state of my schedule that I?ve only unpacked
the camera, charged the battery, and inserted a memory card. Not even a
photo snapped yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Just holding it: it?s more solid than the NEX-7 or NEX-6 (a good thing.)

The controls have nice big readable letters on the dials and have a nice
click to them when moved. Also, the memory card goes in its own compartment,
which seems nicely sealed, while the battery loads separately from the
bottom.

I?ll be interested to mount my Leica lenses on this puppy but I?m still
being chased by chores from the remodel.

Adam

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] My Sony A7 arrived today)