Subject: [Leica] Paro Airport landing Bhutan
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 08:54:30 +0800

Hi George,
Thank you for looking and commenting. Basis my interaction with the
Bhutanese I believe the world would be a happier and less war like place if
there were more Buddhists in charge. Bhutan provides free medical care and
education to high school graduation for everyone. If the services are not
available in the kingdom patients are set to India and after graduating from
high school the brightest receive full scholarships to go to university. The
level of English is astonishing. The present king was educated at Oxford and
Harvard and is very green and advised by his father who abdicated in favour
of his son. All these services are paid for by high value low volume tourism
and the sale of hydro electricity to India.
More on this later.
Howard