Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen along the Welsh roads - Jim
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 07:55:22 +0000 (GMT)

Those spring catches are used on Bridleways. One can open the gate without
dismounting (if one is a reasonably good horseman...)
FD

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Seen along the Welsh roads - Jim)
Reply from nbeddoe at reddeer.gb.com (Neil Beddoe) ([Leica] IMG: Seen along the Welsh roads - Jim)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Seen along the Welsh roads)