Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ebb Flow
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 23:21:09 -0800

Finally able to get out for a few hours at the beach today. This at the
turn of the ebb tide:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Ebb_Flow.jpg.html

My sensor is now filthy with fog drop and, most likely sea spray. A
frustrating job lies ahead, but at least I got to play in the sand!!

Tech stuff:
Alpa Max, 7deg. tilt, SK 150, f/4 @ f/32, ISO 50.
3 stitched images with 15mm left/right shift
RAW processing in C1 7 Pro, exported to Autopano Pro and processed in CC
with SilverEfex Pro.

C&C really appreciated; should I trash this one?
Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Adler