Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Arrivals
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:17:59 -0800

Jim Nichols OFFERED:

Hi Jim,
>>> The youngest GGD is almost 4 months old, and was enthralled with the
> activities of her older cousins.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/LD600.jpg.html

A small suggestion with this beauty. ;-) Never lose this particular image!
Why? Well at the wedding day reception have a 30"X40" print of her to show
during the reception... she'll love you? ;--)

It's a truly wonderful "wedding day photo." She as a little bambino and the
beautiful just married bride of the day is a wonderful comparison! :-)!

I did one like that with my daughter her wedding reception. a 30X40 print
brought out and carried through the crowded reception hall. Daughter was
ready to "kill me?" so to speak because it was a great big print of her
sucking her thumb around the same age as your  beautiful GGD!

A passing thought? It also gives you something to live forward to and not
giving up to dying yourself! Just the thought of having the picture parade
creates an incredible amount of survival energy to make you survive long
enough to make it happen!
Truly a great crowd pleaser moment! :-)

And I know you can handle about another 20 years or so :-)  with keeping
busy like myself!

Cheers,
ted  :-)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: New Arrivals)