Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving Dinner
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:22:50 -0500

PESO:

I've been too busy to take photos as I go along, but I've been cooking for
two days already.  My menu:

Roast Turkey - brined and roasted in Aga
Cornbread with chestnuts
Gravy
Brussel Sprouts roasted with carrots, garlic and thyme
Collard Greens with Pepper sauce
Harvard Beets
Sweet Potato Casserole with Ginger
Corn Pudding
Cranberry-Orange Relish
Chow-chow
Pickles
Brandied Pears
Pecan Pies with Bourbon Whipped Cream
Wine, Apple Cider, and iced tea

And everything except the turkey, cranberries, oranges and ginger was grown
right here on my farm!  Well, the bourbon and wine did not come from here
either!

One day we will raise turkeys here but I have a hard time killing my birds
;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tina

--