Subject: [Leica] test
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:12:34 -0800

This one came through, (to me, at least), and the LUG has been somewhat
sparse of late.
No new M11 rumors to talk about, I guess. ;-)

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)