Subject: [Leica] I'm selected in a Gallery
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:59:20 -0800

Felicitats, Lluis!

Jay

On 11/24/2013 7:27 AM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
> The Barcelona?s Gallery ?Barcelona Visions? has selected some
> photographers and every one with 3 pictures, to be exhibited for sell in
> the Gallery during X-Mass Time, the topic is about Barcelona, here you can
> see a general presentation on Youtube, I suppose you will recognize my
> pictures.
>
> I?m very happy, it is the first time I?m exhibiting a few of my work, if I
> sell something, I will be not rich, but very happy!
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJt_rV2zEE&feature=youtu.be>
>
> Thanks for looking
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)