Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: rainy Brussels
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 23:21:34 -0800

46-11 is very nice, I like how you used the curve of the structure.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)