Subject: [Leica] IMG: Once upon a time.
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:22:32 -0600

On Nov 18, 2013, at 12:22 PM, Douglas Barry wrote:

> it says "click photograph for a larger view" and it doesn't do what it
> says on the tin: it gives a smaller one!

Okay. I was able to reproduce what you report.
If your browser window is smaller than the image which appears "unclicked"
than the click on the image may open "smaller."

The solution then would be to right click >open in new window
which will give you a 1200 ppi image
or an image which will show the magnifying + glass cursor

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com