Subject: [Leica] Allistair Ted's Fall colour assignment
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:44:24 -0800

Allistair Firkin OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] Ted's Fall colour assignment

> OK, its not Autumn, but here is a portrait of our 'fallen' prime minister
> Kevin
> Rudd, who retired from politics yesterday. Its abstract of course, but is
> in
> 'fallen colours' ;-)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kxnerc4<<<<<

OK Allistair it's an interesting use of your imagination? :-) So I have to
give you credit for that, if nothing else! As I'm always pushing folks to
use their imagination and ability of Observation for new images, angles and
whatever to see or create a new angle or using a lens in a fashion not done
every day.!

Some times in our photography the only thing that saves our credibility  is
our imaginations. So well done my friend! Good on you!
cheers,
Dr.ted :-)

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin) ([Leica] Ted's Fall colour assignment)