Subject: [Leica] Jayanand Govindaraj Fall Colours - Ted's Assignment
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:43:51 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:25 PM
Subject: [Leica] Fall Colours - Ted's Assignment

> Fall colours, South Indian style (-:
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/Mylapore/Mylapore-20131102-073.jpg.html

Hi Jayanand, :-)

I did say "fall colours India style!" :-) Good on you mate it certainly
looks like a "fall colour winner! :-) I suppose it would be hard to argue
the point as the colours as always from India are world amazing! :-)

Yours is a country I have not had the pleasure of visiting on assignment nor
holiday.

Actually my holiday time was always staying home with my wife and children
and swimming in our pool. Well OK summer only, as it was frozen over in the
winter and not much colour in all the white snow. :-(

I think a truly magical LUG shoot out would be an all in colour of two weeks
in India!

Oh well I may not make it. However???????????? :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Jayanand Govindaraj Fall Colours - Ted's Assignment)