Subject: [Leica] Trees after an ice storm
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:34:27 -0800

Well done, I like this one.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Trees after an ice storm)