Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kids
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:28:02 -0800

Two of my "cozlets"-children of my first cousins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/10841064183/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/10840876174/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/10840876174/in/photostream/>

Oly E-M5 and 20/1.7 and 45/1.8

--Peter

Peter A. Klein
Voice: (206) 528-3024
Battelle Seattle Research Center                    Fax:    (614) 458-0172
Information Technology                                     email:  kleinp at
battelle.org<mailto:kleinp at battelle.org>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination

Peter, from my phone with tiny keys

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Kids)