Subject: [Leica] IMG: New casual portraits ..Grace
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:18:47 -0800

Nice lighting.
507 is better for me, the way here hair is up helps frame her face &
neck in a more flattering way.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)