Subject: [Leica] A few images from Prague
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:08:30 -0800

Nice.
I particularly like Prague Metro.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] A few images from Prague)