Subject: [Leica] Photowalk Video
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:06:34 -0800

Wonderful. I'd love to join you there.
The only problem is that you all were way too far away from the fireworks...
I'll be posting some in a couple of days that might have been a little
too close!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Photowalk Video)