Subject: [Leica] Self Portrait assignment
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:38:44 -0800

HOWARD OFFERED:
To: <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:14 PM

 Hi Luggers,
> I have been traveling (again) and missed several assignments but thought I
> would try Dr. Ted's self portrait one.
> Hope this is a timely submission - not too soon and not too late.
>
> Here's my offering:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/HCSelfP5w.jpg.html>
> <http://tinyurl.com/nz49cao><<<<<<<<<<

Hi Howard,
Right off I have to ask how did you create this? Obviously some kind of
multi image piece of glass or mirror?  In any event very different and
imaginative. Once again when the crew is put to the task, the imaginations
come alive and we see interesting photos of all kinds , yet all pertaining
to the similar subject. Well done!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)