Subject: [Leica] TED'S SELF PORTRAIT ASSIGNMENT
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:15:34 -0800

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED:

> Me, my grandson Carlos and my wife, while I was in the hairdresser
> > <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20131016_L1035999.jpg.html>

Hi Luis,
Well done having other subjects along with yourself. This is a perfect image
of Luis as we all know him as the "MASTER SHOOTER of BARCELONA!" :-) I would
have preferred to see more of Carlos if it were possible? Too bad as it
would have made a stronger photo even though we see you quite clearly. :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] TED'S SELF PORTRAIT ASSIGNMENT)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] TED'S SELF PORTRAIT ASSIGNMENT)