Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portfolio shoot Rebecca
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:57:18 -0700

Good stuff, although I had to laugh at rvm3088...
I've seen plenty of teenage girls adopt that pose!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Portfolio shoot Rebecca)