Subject: [Leica] card question
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:33:50 -0700

The indirect answer to your question is yes, the data on manufacturer and
probably S/N is on the card and read by your computer.  At the time of
import from the card to the computer, it could be read.  After import, I am
not so sure....

But I am not sure about the EXIF data.....  It is image specific, and may
drop the card data as being not of interest.....   maybe a question to Adobe
might get a quick and accurate response.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Is there anything in the metadata of a raw file that would tell me what card
that the image was shot on?

Leo Wesson