Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:27:16 -0500

Hi Tina,

I'm about sixteen years ahead of you going down the aging path.  I am
having similar problems, and, in my case, the problem  seems to be
developing cataracts.  These can be corrected by surgery and lens
implants.  (My wife had the surgery several years ago, and sees much
better than I do.)  I have not reached the point of urgent treatment
yet, but it seems to be fast approaching.

Be sure to ask your doctor to rule this in or out, during his examination.

Best of luck.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA