Subject: [Leica] Barcelona in August, Day Two, Part Five
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:35:58 -0700

Jayanand, thank you for looking.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Barcelona in August, Day Two, Part Five)