Subject: [Leica] Copying Lightroom to a new computer: how to find my serial number
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:12:41 +0900

Thank you Leo, Cedric, Douglas, Geoff, and Tina!

I couldn't find my registration/ serial number from Adobe, or the Leica
Owners' webpage, because my old Yahoo account is now deleted.

However, two or three people told me the easiest solution:

Lightroom Help ??> Lightroom registration on my old computer, then I could
get it!

Many thanks, and sorry for not posting much these days. I'll get back one
day!

P.S. Baby number three is due January 17th.

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] Copying Lightroom to a new computer: how to find my serial number)